I4D s.r.l. considers the privacy of our visitors to be extremely important.
This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by this site and how it is used.
This information was prepared in accordance with the:
- Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), updated and amended by Legislative Decree no. 101/2018;
- European Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation).
Logging files (log files)
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors-usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
Information in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information, are not linked to any personally identifiable information, so all data are collected absolutely anonymously.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the surfer’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information about Internet browsing and thanks to the browser are recognized each time the user visits the site.
You can disable cookies directly from the browser you are using by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some of the site’s browsing features.
While browsing this Site, a notice will appear asking the user to authorize the tracking of his or her “cookies”.
By authorizing the tracking of “cookies” your usage data will be anonymized (“anonymized cookies”) not allowing this Website to directly identify you.
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user logged in while browsing by preventing the site from requiring the user to log in multiple times to access subsequent pages.
- Activity of saving preferences
These cookies allow remembering the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, they allow setting the language.
- Statistical and Audience Measurement Activities (e.g., Google Analytics)
These cookies help us to understand, through anonymously collected and aggregated data, how users interact with websites by providing information regarding sections visited, time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps to improve the performance of websites.
- Social media cookies (ex: Facebook)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some popular social media features and provide them within the site. Specifically, they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, sharing and commenting on site pages on social media, enable “like” functionality on Facebook.
Purpose and manner of processing
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals/sites linked with this one and to the sending of communications also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and the companies controlled and/or linked by it and/or Sponsors.
- Possible transfer of the above data to third parties, always aimed at carrying out e-mail marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- Perform obligations under laws or regulations;
- contact management.
Data will be processed in the following ways:
- Single-opt mode data collection in appropriate database;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- Organization of archives in a predominantly automated form, in accordance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data are mandatory.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we point out that your rights with regard to data processing are:
- To know, through free access the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- Be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- Obtain by the holder without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request may be renewed, subject to the existence of justified reasons, at an interval of not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, supplementation of existing data;
- oppose in whole or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning you even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will make every effort to remove that information as soon as possible.